THE RAGAMUFFIN'S CHRISTMAS

"Merry Christmas!"
Welcome to the official site for author Craig Daliessio and his wonderful book;
"The Ragamuffin's Christmas"

Thursday, October 28, 2010

News and Notes

Greetings Ragamuffins...
Just a note here to say that I am excited about this project. I deeply love this book! I love the image of Jesus that it represents and the tenderness with which God is portrayed. It's "Real Christmas"!
Starting next Monday I will be posting a chapter excerpt each day through November 25. Readers can get a real feel for the stories and the overall concept of seeing people taken back to the nativity and meeting Jesus on the night of His birth. The characters in the book will surprise you and their stories will touch your heart.
I am looking for input! Please, if you buy the book and read it, please comment here or send me an email to use on this site. I want to know the ways this book touches you.
Peace...
Craig

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts, impressions, and especially your memories of Christmas.